Outside B2B Sales Representative
- Location: Miami, FL
- Salary: $100000-$200000 per year
- Posted: Jan 7
For the last three years, EGD has been ranked in the top 30 on the SDM 100 List of Top Security Companies as well as listed as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies by Inc. We are experiencing unprecedented “exponential” growth!
Are you a sales professional possessing a track record of repaid promotion? Are you a CLOSER?
90% of the salesforce earns $100-$200K!
Our client list includes FedEx, Honda, Budweiser and industries such as transportation, automotive, municipalities, etc.
Due to growth, we are seeking a high-energy, results-oriented individual as a Sales Representative for the greater Miami, FL area.
A generous compensation/benefits package is offered that includes:
- Excellent base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Verizon MiFi
- iPhone, iPad
- Generous car allowance with mileage reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- Company paid expenses (lodging, food, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical and dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (Section 125 Accounts)
- 401K with company match
- Top-Notch Culture and Support staff
- Classroom and Field Base Training Program
- Career growth with one of the fastest growing U.S. companies
- Rewarding work with a well-respected, financially stable company
- Freedom to build your sales career in a fun place to work
- Business-to-business sales with a loyal and exponentially growing customer base
This is a true business-to-business “hunter” position that is responsible for selling products and services within the assigned territory. Critical success criteria include lead generation, new presentations, and contract selling.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be bilingual – English/Spanish
- Minimum 3 years successful outside business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent combination of desire to excel, teamwork, & process orientation
- Ability to succeed in an online environment using CRM, HR portal, and expense reporting - We use the market leading Salesforce, and Concur software packages
- Outstanding IT skills, especially CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Willingness to make numerous prospecting and in person calls per day (Min. 10)
- Professional sales training such as Sandler a plus
- Document records of sales achievement
- Excellent closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Experience working from a remote office
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a background check, a pre-employment drug test and future random drug tests
- Must be available for 10% overnight travel
Electric Guard Dog, the #1 Theft Deterrent Service in the U.S., is a Security Partner for 4,000+ commercial and industrial locations across the nation. The first to develop electric security fencing, we’re still the largest nationwide provider by far, protecting businesses, providing a safer work environment for employees, while reducing total security costs. Market leaders in multiple commercial industries rely on Electric Guard Dog’s multi-layered, solar-powered perimeter security solution to protect outdoor assets. Learn more about selling for us at
, visit our corporate site atwww.electricguarddog.com
, and see what our employees say about working for us athttp://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Electric-Guard-Dog-EI_IE603124.11,29.htm
We are proud to serve as a security partner for 4,000+ customers in 48 states, and earn recognition as SDM Magazine's 2016 Dealer of the Year. For the last 6 years, we have been ranked in the top 30 on the SDM 100 List of Top Security Companies as well as listed as one of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies by Inc. We are experiencing unprecedented “exponential” growth!
For immediate consideration, please visit
and email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 5th. If chosen to move forward in our interviewing process, someone will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of resume.