Commercial Fence Install Leader with Crew
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Posted: Jan 3
WE NEED HELP INSTALLING SECURITY FENCING!
Come and Work with a National Award-Winning Industry Leader?
Due to growth, we are currently seeking an Installation Crew Leader with a 2-3-man crew based in the greater Tampa/Orlando, FL area.
- Average 500-mile radius territory
- Average fence install is 1200 feet
- Average install takes 3-5 days
- Average fence payout is $6000 to contractor at completion
As each system is custom-designed for our commercial customers, we contract with a nationwide network of installation crews.
This position requires putting together a crew and installing our solar powered, electric solar powered security fencing, making repairs and/or reconstructing the fencing when necessary. Therefore, you must be willing to travel for extensively, have experience in leading and running crews, have a truck and trailer to haul crew and tools, insurance and have a background in fence installation or general small construction.
Electric Guard Dog, the #1 Theft Deterrent Service in the U.S., is a Security Partner for 4,000+ commercial and industrial locations across the nation. The first to develop electric security fencing, we’re still the largest nationwide provider by far, protecting businesses, providing a safer work environment for employees, while reducing total security costs. Market leaders in multiple commercial industries rely on Electric Guard Dog’s multi-layered, solar-powered perimeter security solution to protect outdoor assets. Learn more about installing for us by watching the videos at www.installforegd.com and see the fence at www.electricguarddog.com.
Qualifications absolutely required:
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability to maintain a crew of 2 to 3
- General Contractor’s license a plus
- Chain link fence or general construction experience a plus
- Must have work vehicle and trailer to move crew and tools from site-to-site
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills and computer skills
- Self-starter with an excellent work ethic and ability to work independently
- All crew members must pass a background check
- Must have applicable workers’ compensation and licenses
- We are growing and have plenty of installation work for a crew that is not restricted by travel – the more you can travel, the more you can make!
- Completed jobs are paid out weekly minus 10% which will be paid after inspection and no later than 30 days
- Excellent training program
If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, email your resume and/or company information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 800-797-7355 no later than January 31st.